(The Center Square) – An obscure agency of the U.S. government, whose stated mission is to reduce recidivism and work with criminal justice partners to enhance public safety, will begin tracking all federal employees who file for religious exemptions to President Joe Biden’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate on federal workers and contractors.
- Court rules churches have freedom over employment
- ‘Divorce Court’: Star Jones to Replace Judge Faith Jenkins Next Season
- AD Alberts happy with Frost's staff hires, says, 'We’re going to get a really good running backs coach'
- Canceled TV Shows 2022: Which of Your Favorite Series Are Coming to an End?
- Need an At-Home COVID Test? Here's Help Finding and Using One
- Silicon Ranch Raises $775 Million in Equity Funding Led by Manulife Investment Management
- A transfer QB visits town; Nebraska offers 2022 RB, TCU commit Ajay Allen
Become a Patron of the Independent Appeal and enjoy rewards while helping to support McNairy county's oldest continually running business and most trusted name in news.