As Tennessee continues to lead the entire United States—and in some data points, the world—in coronavirus cases per-capita following the post-Thanksgiving travel spike, Governor Bill Lee released a new executive order Sunday that changes very little and encourages very much.
Vice President Mike Pence visited Memphis last Thursday to discuss progress with “Operation Warp Speed,” the federal governments push to find a vaccine.
Days after the Christmas day explosion rocked the streets of downtown Nashville, investigators have identified the bomber but have yet to find his motive.
- McNairy Narcotics Unit seize meth and marijuana
- Rockabilly returns to downtown Selmer
- Smith seeks third term
- Buford Pusser Fest names Benefield Officer of the Year
- Drake Bell arrested for alleged attempted child endangerment charges
- Feathered friend returned home
- Down in History: Remembering Nancy Kennedy
- Fast Pace opens new location
- Labor shortage takes toll on Tennessee businesses
- Air Force veteran welcomed home
Become a Patron of the Independent Appeal and enjoy rewards while helping to support McNairy county's oldest continually running business and most trusted name in news.