A bipartisan group of senators say they've reached a deal on an infrastructure package that will not include raising taxes. Some Democrats are not optimistic that a deal can be made and are urging their colleagues to take action now. CNN's Manu Raju has more.
- McNairy Narcotics Unit seize meth and marijuana
- Rockabilly returns to downtown Selmer
- Smith seeks third term
- Buford Pusser Fest names Benefield Officer of the Year
- Drake Bell arrested for alleged attempted child endangerment charges
- Feathered friend returned home
- Down in History: Remembering Nancy Kennedy
- Labor shortage takes toll on Tennessee businesses
- Fast Pace opens new location
- Air Force veteran welcomed home
Become a Patron of the Independent Appeal and enjoy rewards while helping to support McNairy county's oldest continually running business and most trusted name in news.